Triveda Wellness offers natural remedies to promote and restore physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
There are many times where our bodies are facing pain or other negative effects. So, we often turn to medical doctors to provide us with solutions. While this is needed in many cases, there can be negative side effects that come along with traditional medication. There may be other answers to provide you with the healing and well-being you are searching for. Here at Triveda Wellness, we are passionate about helping people in Asheville, North Carolina find natural remedies for common issues we face as our bodies age to help restore physical, emotional and mental health. Here are some of the various options in natural remedies we offer at Triveda Wellness:
- Acupuncture – Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese practice that uses needles to increase energy flow. It is a trusted treatment for a myriad of ailments including pain, anxiety, and assisting with the difficult or negative effects of cancer treatments.
- Red Light Therapy – An increasingly popular option for treating scars, wrinkles, varicose veins, and more, red light therapy uses concentrated heat to stimulate cells, relieve pain and promote healing.
- Infrared Sauna – Safe natural remedies are important when dealing with weight loss. The infrared sauna can help. It is also a great way to release toxins and offers other natural benefits.
- Restorative Yoga – Whether you have deep physical aches, or you are dealing with symptoms from anxiety or depression, restorative yoga can provide you with healing and strength in a safe approachable way. Long poses and the support of props make this a great option for people who may not otherwise feel comfortable with yoga practices.
- Massage Therapy – Trained and certified massage therapists can help bring natural stimulation to your muscles to help ease pain and increase your modality.
To learn more about our natural remedies, call us at Triveda Wellness.
At Triveda Wellness, we offer natural remedies to those in Arden, Asheville, Fletcher, Hendersonville, Waynesville, Marion, Morganton, Weaverville, Black Mountain, and Flat Rock, North Carolina.