We can help you feel confident with our safe and effective beauty services.
Having a body that feels good is important to your overall wellbeing. It can also be important though for us to feel confident in the body we are in. If you are bothered by scars, skin imperfections, or the effects of aging on your face, there are safe and achievable ways to treat them without spending all of your money on products that may have minimal impact and could be loaded with other harmful ingredients. At Triveda Wellness, we have a highly trained and certified esthetician who provides beauty services for people in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Facials – We offer a variety of facials to help keep your skin looking healthy and fit. Our facials can help with dehydration, clogged pores, and many other facial issues.
- Chemical peels – A safe and effective method for brightening the skin and reducing age spots and dark patches caused by sun damage, chemical peels can be performed on your face as well as other areas.
- Microcurrent – Similar to a facial, microcurrent can help tighten and tone your skin, but it is done with electricity that stimulates cell activity.
- Microneedling – This is a nonsurgical option for treating various skin conditions and for achieving softer, smoother skin and reducing scars and fine lines.
- Eyebrow services – Save time and effort in your daily beauty routine with eyebrow tinting, shaping and eyelash services.
- Bridal skin care – Let us help you get photo ready for your big day. We can make sure your skin is looking its very best with our personalized bridal skin care.
- Hand treatments – Not all of our beauty services are for your face. Effects of aging can also be found on your hands. Our hand treatments can help restore your confidence and help you love your hands again.
When you need beauty services in Asheville, North Carolina, come to a trusted resource for healthy, safe, holistic solutions to promote your wellbeing. Come to us at Triveda Wellness.
At Triveda Wellness, we offer beauty services to those in Arden, Asheville, Fletcher, Hendersonville, Waynesville, Marion, Morganton, Weaverville, Black Mountain, and Flat Rock, North Carolina.