There are many special events in life when you may want to look and feel your best, but for many people, your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, and knowing that all your loved ones’ eyes will be on you, you will definitely want to look your best. A planned bridal skin care routine can help you achieve your goals by carefully thinking ahead and creating a personalized plan for your big day.
Here is a possible timeline for your bridal skin care, though you can always customize it to suit your needs, budget and goals, as well as how much time you have to prepare before your wedding:
- 6 months: This is when you should start planning your bridal skin care. Consult a professional esthetician or dermatologist to discuss any concerns you have about your appearance and to make a plan that can be achieved in the time you have.
- 5 months: You may want to think ahead about planning any appointments you need to complete your bridal skin care plans and schedule those now.
- 3 months: This is a great time to think about starting to care closely for your fingernails and toenails. Also get a facial.
- 2 months: If you are considering any special skin care items that you don’t normally use, like a spray tan, make sure you try it out and are happy with the results.
- 2 weeks: Get another facial and consider teeth whitening if you choose.
- 1 week: Think about removing any items from your diet that promote skin irritation or redness.
- 3 days: Consider a body scrub.
- 1 day: Treat yourself to a massage or something else that relieves anxiety.
- Wedding day: Enjoy your special day. You deserve it!