Here at Triveda Wellness, we are committed to keeping you safe and healthy. During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic, we remain as committed as ever and are working with CDC guidelines as well as local health recommendations to ensure your safety when we re-open. Here are a few changes we will be implementing in the upcoming months as we prepare to phase into opening.
- Cleaning- Using commercial grade cleaners, we will be thoroughly cleaning all areas after every client. We will also be increasing how often we clean high-touch areas, such as doorknobs, light switches, etc.
- Handwashing- We have always practiced handwashing to ensure client safety and will continue to do so! We will continue to be diligent about the time and frequency of our handwashing guidelines.
- Hand Sanitizer for Clients- We will have hand sanitizer available upon entry and request that everyone entering use it. There will be additional hand sanitizer stations placed throughout our center for easy access.
- Masks- We respectfully request that all clients wear a mask, both as a protection to our staff and for your own protection. Face shields or other personal protective equipment (PPE) might also be worn during your time here.
- Social Distancing- Social distancing guidelines will be enforced in our waiting room and upon check-in.
- Access Will Be Limited- During your time here at Triveda wellness, we ask that you come alone into the property. Please leave children at home or accompanying adults safely waiting outside.
As we re-open, we understand that some of you might have questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are concerned or would like to know more about the steps, we are taking to ensure safety. We look forward to seeing you again soon!